Computerdämmerung. Phantastische Erzählungen (Twilight of the Digital Age. Phantastic Stories)
By Angela and Karlheinz Steinmüller
Shayol Publishers, Berlin 2010
Collected Works, Vol. 6
What if the GDR still existed - in a parallel universe?
What if a virus paralizes the part of the human brain responsible for religious faith?
What if toy robots become part of family life?
What if human beings could become immortal - as monkeys?
What if you can beam yourself - in duplicate?
- Duell of Tigers
- The Japanese Doll's House
- Late Talent
- Operation Computer Twilight
- The Internetz in the Hands of the Working Class
- Plunge to Atlantis
- Free Doorbhandles for Everybody!
- Interview With a Book Maker
- Clouds, More Subtle than a Breeze
- Some Love It Hot
- My Agents, a Mole and Myself
- Munich Seen Though Cyber-Goggles
- The Black Box
- Donation of an Organ
- God and the Virus
- Split Doubling
- Of Horrors to Come
- He, Who Is Blowing the Dust Away
- Four Minutes of Eternity